Thursday, December 17, 2009

today

OK haven't posted in while.

Jeff is doing better and needs me less. Sort of sullies my reputation as indispensible. I feel threatened by that. I like being a hero.

So from the outside he is doing better but he's frustrated by the limitation of his being weak and still easily tired. He is also having tons of back pain.

He is supposed to go back to work on 12/20. Yea.

We see the surgeon again in February, he will look to do the second surgery in Aprilish (6 months).

the surgeon is very positive.

So I am back at work full time after the first of the year.

And cori finishes part one of drivers ed and will have her learners permit.

Party anyone? I'd like to have a low stress party soon to sort of celebrate we are all here in 2010.

so hang in there there will be updates. Jeff is working on his view of things and beware; he was obviously living a different life than I was for a lot of it becasue we have different memories. But that makes it fun, right?????

No comments:

Post a Comment