Monday, November 16, 2009

And more of the same

OK, so my mother in law never got told I had to work today so I didn't go in, well fraak me.

Ben brought us a zillion movies but they only play on computer. Need to figure out how to work that.

Jeff having a bad morning. He's stressed and tired and had a small eruption. can't figure out what he wants to eat and the doctor's office puts me in voice mail "for my convenience."

So how is everyone else? I did go out saturday, with Laura and my kids we went and got my car.

So about the all nighter, plans anyone?

So let me know what is going on in the world out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear. I'm not going through what you have been, but I have been very grounded at the house here.

    Darren gone 6 days out of 7 these days and we have had 4 rounds of antibiotics between the two kids (strep has been the latest, and no Lauren didn't have a sore throat - weird) So with sick kids and no one to leave them with I've been home. Just been schooling and writing my science curriculum, which is actually a lot of fun. I'm open to just about anything, especially once Darren gets back from Boston tomorrow. He should be home for 2 weeks! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete